Vintage Ford Facts Search

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Now For Something Completely Different!

You will see on the left hand side of the page a listing of museums containing at least one Model T Ford or Model A and other assorted old cars. 

This was a project started by the crew over at the Model T Ford Club of America Forum. I've since adopted this project and plan to keep it updated with current information. If you know of a museum not listed that has some Model T's & other old Fords, let me know and I will add them

Forum members at Fordbarn.com have been of great help in submitting locations not listed previously.

If you have an interest in these two sites, you can click on the links below and join up if you like.
Fordbarn.com Forums
Model T Ford Club of America Forum

Let me also take this time to mention after a lazy couple of days just posting pictures and goofing off in general, I have a good meat & potatoes type post coming tomorrow along with a peek at more vintage literature. As always- check back often as I normally do 2-3 entries a day.